GLS Campus Berlin
歴史 & 建築
The School & the Apartments
GLS bought the building in 2005. Today the 3 upper floors accommodate classrooms. On the ground floor GLS opened a restaurant, serving modern German food.
The 2 buildings, that accommodate the apartments, were built in 1867 and 1910.
Historically, they were part of a public school that operated from 1867 till 2005, when the Berlin senate closed it down.
The hotel is the most spectacular building on campus, a Berlin landmark under monument protection. It was built in 1902 as a public bath house ("Stadtbad Oderberger").
The baths survived WW II but were shut down in 1986 due to damages in the bassin.